Happy 89th Birthday Dad!

 

My dad turned 89 on September 24, 2020. We had a socially-distant, masked party at their home.


It was a beautiful evening. 


I was in charge of the food, and we got carryout from Biaggi's. All were interested in the victuals.  


So much so that the non-human had to be banished to the sunroom.


Hard to convey in words how much my dad means to me and all of us. I think about all the tennis balls he patiently hit to us, the calm, wise words when we screwed up, the rides at any time of the day or night when we were in need, all the love. There's no way to pay him back.


We were very glad to be able to celebrate with him. 


It's not every day that you turn 89! Thanks so much Dad! We love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Move In Day at Bradley University

First Day of School